Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pictures of the Swim


Offspring #2 took these pictures as she walked the shore carrying my clothes.  Across the lake is the penninsula that forms Petey's Bay. Who was Petey and why did he get a bay named after him?  I don't know.  I am visible as a little splash in the center left third of the photo.
I am being watched by a herring gull standing on the end of a floating log in the lower center of the photo.  If the gull was at a center of a clock, I am at 11 o'clock up near the top of the photo. I'm hard to see.
You can see my safety team in the canoe.  I am near them somewhere.
Here we are near the end of the trip. I am behind the reeds.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...