Thursday, March 13, 2014

Best Meeting Ever!

Intense day at work today.  My absurdometer was off the charts.  Four months of work on the database circling the proverbial drain.  The irony was so thick I could taste it.  Frustrations were building to a pressure point. Perspective lost.  I had to suppress giggles over things that were not even funny.  And at a staff meeting (that I almost forgot to go to) we had a drawing.  Names were put into a basket.  One name was chosen for a fabulous prize.  Holy guacamole, my name was chosen.  What would be the fabulous prize?  The way my day was going my hopes were not very high.  Surprise!  A $25 gift card for Target!  Best meeting ever! Some days karma has a way of evening things out.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...