Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lucky!

I had lunch with a good friend of mine. She is a great friend; generous, positive, funny and she shows me things that are beautiful that I never noticed before.  I feel like I could tell her anything.  And I have told her everything and she has shared it all with me.  In the 25 years that I have known her I feel she has made me a better person.  I am grateful to have her in my life.  The icing on this friendship cake is that she is a good ten years younger than me.  So when I'm old and lonely because many of my friends have died, I will, most likely, have her.  I may not have fame and I sure don't have fortune, but I am rich in friends and that makes me a very lucky woman.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...