Saturday, June 21, 2014

Gardening

I found a monarch instar while weeding the peas.  I let milkweed grow in the garden but pull out the other weeds.

The chickens stayed pretty close to me.  I think she feels safer that way.  The fox has been hanging around all week.  My neighbors chase it out of the yard when I'm not home.

This chicken kept coming close to me but was camera shy.  This shot was taken by pointing the camera behind me between my knees.

Don't eat the carrots!

The same camera shy chicken. Photo was taken as I bent over and pointed backward between my knees.  Lest you think I am more flexible than I am, it was a lucky shot.  I wasn't looking at the screen.

A pleasant afternoon spent in the garden battling the weeds-just me and my chicks.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...