Sunday, June 29, 2014

Goat Eyes


As I tried to relax in my bed at the Spicer Inn I noticed the goat kept staring at me.  The boy stared too but he didn't bother me as much as the goat.  Goat eyes typically creep me out because of the keyhole shape of their pupils but this goat was worse.

This goat had human eyes, only yellow. And he's chewing on that diffenbachia (also known as dumb cane because the toxins in it make your tongue swell up so you can't talk).  The goat is looking at me and chewing the diffenbachia as if it knows.  If that goat had a thought bubble it would say, "Yeah, I'm eating a poisonous plant and we both know it."

I had to force myself to look away!  I was beginning to wonder if a soggy sleeping bag would be better than having this yellow eyed goat stare at me all night long; even in the dark. This goat had a malevolent air about him.  Could you sleep with this "artwork?"


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...