Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Like Cutting Down a Tree With A Spoon

My computer at work is 2.5 years old and for the second time the motherboard has failed.  The first time replacement was covered under warranty but not this time.  So I need a new computer.  With our email upgrades, email is unavailable to me even via the internet. The last time I saw or sent a work related email was on Monday.  Ughhhh!  This is driving me bananas, flip city and just plain nuts.  I can't work without my email.  It's like asking me to cut down a tree with a spoon or fill a bucket with a slotted spoon.  Technology - I can hardly work without it anymore.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...