Seriously? I didn't need those annual pelvic exams? Seriously? There was no medical reason? What the heck? I'll never get back all that time spent in stirrups! Why could this not have been discovered 40 years ago? I ask you! Seriously?
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Seriously Doc? Seriouslly?
http: //www.health.harvard.edu/blog/expert-panel-says-healthy-women-dont-need-yearly-pelvic-exam-201407027250
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Marriage At Sea
Sophie Elmhirst is the author of A Marriage At Sea: A True Story About Love, Obsession, and Shipwreck . This is based on a true story about ...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...

No comments:
Post a Comment