Saturday, May 9, 2015

Flying Down Concourse E

I am super excited this morning because I'm traveling to the west coast to await the arrival of MY FIRST GRANDCHILD!  Will it be a girl?  OMG!  What if it's a boy?  OMG!  The due date is tomorrow but babies have their time tables.  I could not sleep at all last night because I had so much to think about.  I am taking on a new role in life here.  I often wondered if grand babies were in my future.  I really owe this daughter in law a huge debt for giving me this chance to be a part of another person's  life OMG.  I am so excited I could almost fly down Concourse E at the airport. Maybe because I don't have to go through labor and delivery but I seriously think I am more excited now than I was when I had my kids.  This new baby has given me wings on my back and my feet are about 30 inches off the floor.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Be sure and keep us posted on the new arrival. You will be a really great grandma! Emilee has really changed my life. She has matured into such a beautiful young lady at the tender age of 12 since a month ago! I'm happy for you being so excited. That first look and touch of the new baby adds so much more space in your heart to love. Enjoy your time with Sam and his wife and the new bundle of joy! Congrats to all!

Sue said...

Thank you Dianne!

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...