Sunday, March 20, 2016

Greetings!

Three years ago, when I took the ferry from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island, I was met at the end of the gangplank by a woman who was holding a sign with my name on it.  What fun that was!  I was super excited to see my name on a sign. I had a huge smile on my face as I strolled up to her holding my overnight bag and backpack. I felt like a very important person.  Today Offspring #2 is arriving home from her school trip to Europe.  I am going to meet her at the luggage carousel.  I've seen a few photos on Facebook so I know she had a good time.  A few of the pictures are from pubs and breweries but I think they were touring breweries for educational purposes.  Other photos don't seem especially academic but what do I know?  I don't have a MBA.  In any case, I'm glad she is back home, safe, sound, and wiser.  Won't she be thrilled to see me at the luggage carousel with my sign?

 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...