Monday, March 14, 2016

Happy Pi Day 3.1416

Today is Pi day. Pi, the ratio of the circumference of a circle to the diameter of the circle can be rounded to six digits at 3.1416 which is also today's date.  My favorite pie is spinach pie, spiced with fennel seeds, portabella mushrooms, basil, oregano and onion and plenty of garlic and enriched with feta cheese, home made ricotta cheese, and fresh eggs from my back yard.  There is something that comes over me after eating spinach pie. I get an overall good feeling like I have done something healthy for myself.  Although I could never open a can of slimy spinach and eat it cold and raw like Popeye, I do feel stronger after eating it.  Toot!  Toot!


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...