Saturday, March 5, 2016

The Eagles

Last night I went to see The Eagles, not the bald kind of eagles although several of them were bald.  I saw an Eagles tribute band playing in a small theater at the Chanhassen Dinner theater.  Dinner doesn't come with the show so my college roommates and I ate at a bar and grill attached to the theater first.  These tribute bands  showcase excellent local talent and are perfect for the geriatric set because they start at 8 and end before 10:30 so we don't have to stay up so long after our usual bedtime.  If you had asked me before last night if I was a big fan of the Eagles, I would not have said yes.  I knew some of their songs and I liked some of their songs.  But after the concert last night I realized just how many hit songs they had.  I also learned that I knew every single one of them including all the words. I do like the Eagles. Yes, I sang along.  We all did. We couldn't help it.  Great music.  Great performances.  A great show.


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...