As I get out of the car at the gym I notice mud on my tires. I see mud on the rubber and mud on the hubcap. I see mud on the driver side tires way beyond the rubber up into the metal parts. Then I remember that I drove on the left side of the road. The worst road involved the passenger tires. Wowser! I see mud all the way to the H! Granted, newer tires are not as wide as older tires but that was some very deep ruts I drove through! I'm sincerely glad I didn't know this last night. Let this only be the beginning of the shenanigans this vehicle will get into!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time Of The Lotus Bloom
Now is the season for the blooming of American lotus. The flowers near shore stand higher above the water line than the flowers in deeper wa...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...
No comments:
Post a Comment