Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Productive Day of Getting Rid of Belongings!

Tonight after work I went to Savers with a big box of dishes and another box of vinyl records. The man who lifted the box of records said I had some good ones in there and he would have to go through them first. I told him to go ahead. Once home I had the bright idea to take this wooden table out to the curb with a sign that read, "Free Table." This table was in Offspring #1's bedroom. He painted it barn red. I have proof of this because I have a barn red stain on the floor of my garage.  This was one heavy table that was two feet high and four feet high. I had planned to put a notice up at work to see if anyone wanted it. Instead I grabbed my two wheel dolly and hauled that heavy table up the stairs, out the door, down the side walk, down the driveway and set it down. I didn't even wipe the spider webs off of it. I looked down the driveway a mere 60 minutes later and the table was gone. Seeing that the red table was taken, I did the happy dance all the way back to the house.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...