Friday, May 26, 2023

Happy Birthday Bob!

A couple of women from Senior U mentioned to me how much fun they had last year at the Bob Dylan singer/songwriter contest. So I decided to go. Tickets cost five dollars. The concert was held at the Sacred Heart Music Center. I took this picture before the music started. The venue was nice. I used the facilities at intermission. Several women mentioned how odd it was to have Jesus, Mary, and Joseph in the stained glass window over the stall watching them pee. Twelve musicians performed a song they composed followed by a Bob Dylan song. Nine of the performers were male. In the end Mississippi Mike won the contest followed by a lady who played a harp and another lady from Brainerd. Bob Dylan is a big deal here in Duluth. I hope he has a happy birthday.
 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...