Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wah Wah

I started out my day at a meeting in another city so by the time I got to work, all the premium parking places were gone. I had to park in what I call Egypt but is actually just the eastern side of the parking lot. Wah, wah, I'm whining. As I left the sun was shining but snow was coming down. Given the fact that we were having a snow shower, we should have been given a rainbow to go with it. But no such luck. The cold air hit me like a punch in the nose. Why did I wear a skirt today? My shoulders automatically hike up and my back goes tense. Wind swirled the snow around my feet across the pavement. It wasn't that long ago that I had to worry about my motorcycle kickstand sinking into this hard pavement. I just don't like winter. I shouldn't worry. My car was tuned up this week. I had my furnace turned up and cleaned last month. I'm all set but I just don't like it. Wah. And wah.

1 comment:

Balou said...

I'm with ya. I like the change of seasons but I sure wish winter was one month long.

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...