Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lucky!


I was invited to a home cooked meal on Sunday. I was even given a list of options to choose from:
"Falafel lettuce wraps. I've never made falafel before, so it might be a miss. With diced tomatoes, onions and a nummy dressing (possibly tahini?)or
Mock Duck Gyros: onions, tomatoes, spiced seitan, and tsaitsiki sauce or
Bean and cheese baked burritos. refried beans, onions, cheese wrapped in burritos and baked in the oven. served with tomatoes, sour cream, other good toppings and more cheese with rice on the side or
Aloo gobi curry. Potatoes, cauliflower, onion, curry sauce, served with rice or
Burger sandwiches. veggie burgers + grilled cheese sandwich, with fries or
Meat and Potatoes meal: "beef" (seitan) stew with mashed potatoes, biscuits, gravy and steamed broccoli or
kung pao mock duck. not sure what I'd do with that yet, but it seems simple enough.Those are some possibilities. I can also do something different, like chili or soup or something. Let me know what interests you. "
Am I lucky or what?

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...