Monday, May 4, 2009

Not What I Wanted To Happen

I tipped my motorcycle. This is not what I wanted to happen. I am OK. Luckily I was at a slow speed; completely stopped as a matter of fact. I was in the garage getting ready for a ride. I had my helmet on and my dorky orange vest but I forgot something in the house. So I got off the bike to go get it. Note to self - remember to put the kickstand down BEFORE getting off the bike. I was so surprised when it tipped; completely startled. This bike is small but heavy. It took me four tries to get it back up again. If common sense prevailed over pride, I would have asked for some assistance. My friend Ed says after this year I will want a bigger motorcycle. He says he's sure I will think this one is too small. I don't know about that. I want something small enough for me to set upright in case I ever forget to put the kickstand down again.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...