Monday, July 19, 2010

Cruising on Two Wheels Again


What a high feeling I had today cruising north on Hwy. 169 out of Hopkins on my new (to me) motorcycle! Wow. I haven't been this happy in a long time. My new bike is bigger and the same size as my old one. The engine is bigger because it's 650cc compared to 250cc. But the bike is about the same size and weight as the old one. It fits me. The official title is Suzuki Boulevard S40. The speedometer is in a different position. I have to tilt my head down to see it. As I merged onto the highway and caught up to speed, I looked down to see if I was at 45 mph yet. Holy crap! I was traveling at 61 mph. I had no idea I was going that fast. The windshield keeps the wind from pushing at my torso and the larger engine didn't scream at 60 mph like the old one did. The bike is awesome. And with this silver and white color scheme, my silver helmet matches completely. I went about three weeks without a bike and it was hard but I'm back in the saddle again. Wooo Hooo!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...