Wednesday, July 21, 2010

River Challenge


This weekend I am participating in the Mississippi River Challenge. This is a 44 mile canoe ride to raise money for the friends of the Mississippi River. I'm a little shy of my $250 goal. If you'd like to donate money, that would be great. You can go to mississippiriverchallenge.org for more information about the organization. To donate in my name, click on support a paddler. You will see a list of people who are participating. My name is on that list. The canoes go in the river near the Coon Rapids Dam on Saturday morning. We camp oven night at Fort Snelling. We finish up Sunday afternoon in Inver Grove Heights at which point I expect I will not want to sit down for a very long time. Thanks for your consideration.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...