Friday, March 2, 2012

Bird Class

I signed up for my ornithology class again.  This is my fourth year (I think) taking the same community education class.  There is a group of us who take it over and over.  It's not that we're in the class to learn exactly.  It's more we value the time spent in the fields and forests looking at birds together.  The class is popular and it fills up quickly so I wanted to get in right away. So beginning in April, my Monday evenings and Saturday mornings will be busy.  This means I had better get some things done in March while I am content to stay indoors.  Let's see, paint two bedrooms, finish knitting the gray purse, redo the laundry room . . . I had better quit blogging and get busy.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...