Friday, March 9, 2012

My Dream

I used to be a Girl Scout and a leader.  I miss some things about the organization and I don't miss other things.  Today I talked with a current Girl Scout leader.  Her troop is going to the Mall of America this weekend for the great Girl Scout get together.  And they get to be part of a flash mob (a group of people who assembly suddenly in a public place to briefly engage in a pointless activity and then disperse).  They're doing three songs.  One of the songs is by China somebody from the Disney channel.  (In a whiny voice) I want to be part of a flash mob!   I should organize one.  We could all gather downtown near the Mississippi River and all look up and point upriver at the same time and do the chicken dance.  Or no, we could do it at the state fair.  We could gather in concentric circles around the gopher statue and bend down to tie our shoes all at the same time and do the Caddy Shack gopher dance.  Are you with me? Who is in?  And who will record it for You Tube?  I need volunteers!!

2 comments:

Cajo said...

I WILL!!! Why do we get so excited about these things? I was asked to be in a flashmob at Marcus Bachmann's anti-gay clinic, but I had to work...

Sue said...

We got two now!

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...