Monday, August 25, 2014

The More I Think About It

The more I think about it the more upset I become.  What kind of kid kicks a bear?  That two year old tyke at the fair yesterday kicked me inside my Smokey the Bear costume.  He kicked me in my left shin and I felt it even though my skin was covered with thick brown fur and the denim of a pair of 52 inch waist jeans.  I'm a little protective of my shins since my shin injury last summer but this kid, well, I really wanted to kick him back.  He wasn't just kicking me, he was kicking Smokey the Bear, a national symbol; a symbol of our NATION.  Somebody better help this kid because he's isn't going to last long.  Natural selection will take care of him.  He ought to learn that you don't even poke a bear much less kick it in the shin.  GGGRRRRRrrrrrrr! 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...