Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Interesting Sky

I had to work all day but I still enjoyed the sky.  Someone at a meeting pointed out the beauty of the clouds.  So I looked.  The clouds, although moving across the sky to the east at an extremely fast pace, were big and puffy.  Some were white and some lower clouds were various shades of gray.  These were the kind of clouds a person could find shapes that resembled animals.  On the way home, around 6 o'clock, the clouds had changed from puffy shapes to a flaky pattern across the sky.  To me it looked like flaky fish flesh.  In any case, I'm not seeing the gray wood blanket clouds of winter yet and that is a blessing.  If I get up on time tomorrow (if I don't hit the snooze button) I will look outside for the lunar eclipse.  The moon should be visible and should be red.  It's an interesting sky we have this week.  May as well pay attention to it because the dull gray skies of winter will be here soon enough.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...