Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tough Morning

I had a tough morning.  All day I've been a little forgetful.  Thursday, October 9th should not be so hard for me to remember but every time I tried to think of it I had to slowly go through the other  days of the week and the other months of the year.  Despite a 10 minute reminder from my Outlook calendar, I forgot a 10 o'clock meeting.  My whole day was a little hazy.  My problem started this morning.  I was able to get up on time, dress appropriately, groom and take care of business.  I managed to pack a lunch.  I actually did pretty well up to this point. I get in my car, open the garage door, start driving away and I ask myself, "Why can't I see?  Why is everything so dark?"  The sun has not yet risen yet here I am trying to drive with my sunglasses on and my headlights off. I thought I was going blind for a minute there. Is this because I don't drink coffee?  I've never drank coffee my entire life but today I think it might have been helpful.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...