Tuesday, March 17, 2015

No Time To Wave Goodbye

Jacquelyn Mitchard wrote No Time To Wave Goodbye.  Usually I really like this author and although this book was interesting, I didn't really get into it as much as I have her other writings.  This story is about child abductions.  The story starts out with many characters.  There were so many characters introduced so quickly that I couldn't keep them all straight so I probably missed some character development.  The Cappadora family members didn't seem real to me and I couldn't really relate to them.  This could be my fault because I listened to this book on CD while at the gym so it is possible that my attention wandered.  But a really good book would have kept my interest better than this one did.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...