Thursday, April 16, 2015

A Warning In My Pants

I bought a pair of white capris. I had to try on 5 pair before I found some that fit and had thick enough fabric.  Some capri material is so thin that underwear shows through.   Halfway through my first day of wearing them I noticed a crinkly feeling when I put my hand in my left pocket.  So I looked and found a warning glued to the inside of my pants.  In case you can't read it, the warning says:  Lift Tuck Technology NYDJ cannot be held responsible for any positive consequences that may arise due to your fabulous appearance when wearing our jeans.  Seriously?  Since I had to go to the bathroom to get this warning out of my pants I tried to look at my rear end in the mirror.  But I am too short to see that part of my body in the mirror without jumping.  I really wished I hadn't worn a belt and a tucked in shirt today with these new pants.  Who knew what positive consequences I could be in for now that I had read the warning?  I wasn't prepared.  Paying attention now, I wasn't feeling any lifting or any tucking. Nope, none at all.  In fact I had room to spare in that area. These capris could be designed for a rear end that is less flat than mine.  And in that case positive consequences shouldn't be a problem. Two coworkers (both women) complimented me on my new capris so I guess I did get some positive consequences after all.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...