Saturday, October 29, 2016

When Will I Learn?

I know I have only myself to blame when someone answers a question with an answer that makes me angry.  I tell myself, "Don't ask unless you are sure you want to know."  How many times do I need to learn this lesson?  More times than I thought.  On Friday I had to have an x-ray (no big deal, simply routine for an old lady).  I changed into a gown with a tie in the back.  When I came out I asked, fully expecting the x-ray tech to answer in the negative, "Does this gown make me look fat?"  He said yes!  Doggone it!  He softened it by adding, "That gown makes everyone look fat."  As a paying customer I fully expected him to say "No."  When will I learn not to ask these questions?

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...