Friday, May 3, 2019

Amazeballs

Yesterday I had a busy day. I worked. I swam. I visited. I went to a park with my grand girls. There is a special dog named Mo who lives right up the hill from this park so I called and asked to borrow Mo. I got Mo. My daughter-in-law had to run to the car so at one point of the lovely afternoon I was multi-tasking like a pro. I stood in front of two girls on swings pushing them higher and higher while also stepping on Mo's leash so he would not wander off. I was so impressed with my talents I said, "Grandma is amazeballs." Well, of course that statement got repeated and I over reacted, as I tend to do. When my daughter-in-law walked back to the swings she heard her daughter say, "Grandma is amazeballs." She looked at me with raised eye brows. What could I say? There is no denying it. I am amazeballs.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...