Sunday, May 17, 2020

Zoom!

Saturday was a busy day of zooming. I had a virtual zoom conference to attend. My first zoom was about hiking trails between Duluth and Two Harbors. Next was a zoom about invasive species. Next was a zoom about scientific and natural areas (SNA's). After a quick lunch I went for a four mile walk because at 1:30 was another zoom about a virtual field trip of the north shore. After that was a zoom trivia game (which I lost). And finally, at the end of the day, was a zoom birthday party for my grand girl who is five years old. Fourteen people sang her the happy birthday song. She got a bicycle and she was excited to stop with the computer and go outside to try it out. A generous neighbor gave her and her sister a hand-sewn summer weight kimono. Both kimonos were in floral patterns and both came with (get this) matching face masks. How much cuter can a girl get when wearing a kimono and matching face mask?

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...