Tuesday, April 29, 2008

At Home During The Week






I'm at home today having my floor installed. Although it was only 20 degrees this morning, I decided to dry my clothes outside for the first time this year. Clothes and sheets and towels hung outside smell so sweet. The ground was hard though. My other plan was to plant the chokecherry trees and raspberry plants that I picked up last Saturday at the Anoka County Conservation District tree sale. I couldn't plant them last Saturday because it was snowing. Today is nicer but I'm not digging in the frozen ground. We shall see if they get planted today. I'm converting my yard from a 2 1/2 hours a week of mowing lawn to a 1/2 hour or less mowing yard. Hopefully these 25 extra plants will make the conversion process less awkward. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...