Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm Here To Make You Look Good

Dear Bald Man with Blue Goggles and Pink Swim Cap with Black Goggles,


Perhaps you noticed me between you in the pool today. That stroke I was using? I call that the dog paddle. Keeps my head way above water which is good because I have a perforated ear drum. I noticed you guys doing the Crawl and the Breast Stroke. Looking Good! Did you notice you could swim the length of the pool and back again before I even got to the other side? Yeah, that is because I'm here to make you look good. That's my job - to make you look good. Pleasure to be of service. See you next Monday.

Sincerely,

Sue aka pruney fingers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...