Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Did You See The Clouds This Morning?

Small talk at work this morning was all about the beautiful rain clouds overhead on the morning commute. The clouds were so beautiful. The clouds in this flicker photo are beautiful but they can't compare to what was overhead this morning. There were so many shades of blue in the sky that some parts were striped with colors. The clouds had lots of texture and depth. The ribbons of color swirled and rose and twisted and plunged. I felt like I was looking up at the ocean waves from beneath the sea. Beautiful skies like this remind me that all this beauty cannot have happened by accident or at random. My Maker had a hand in this for me.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...