Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Of Course, Of Course


Why? Somebody tell me why? Why can't I remember the title of the book I read last month, the name of my prescription for my allergies, or the name of an actor I'm trying to talk about when I can, word for freaking word, tell you the lyrics to Mr. Ed? If I only could delete that Mr. Ed file to make room for more useful material! Stuck on the lyrics? Here you go! A horse is a horse, of course, of course. And no one can talk to a horse of course. That is, unless, of course, the horse is the famous Mr. Ed. He'll go right to the source, of course, of course. And give you the answer that you endorse. He's always on a steady course. Talk to Mr. Ed. He'll go yakity yak all day and waste the time of the day. But Mr. Ed will never speak unless he has something to say. A horse is a horse, of course, of course. And this one will talk till his voice is hoarse. You've never heard of a talking horse? Well, listen to this! "I am Mr. Ed."

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...