Monday, May 28, 2012

Finally

Finally I got most of the garden in - tomatoes (better boy), red onions, red potatoes, carrots, kohlrabi, green peppers, jalapeno, and sunflowers.  I still have room for pumpkins, squash or corn.  I've got  "behind the thigh gardener's ache" in both legs.  I started some plants inside.  The 3 dozen coleus plants were all starts from last years plants so I've been monkeying with them since September. I also started some morning glories.  I'm glad to get them out of the house and into the soil.  It feels good to work in the garden.  Pulling weeds and planting seeds puts me in a meditative and relaxed state of being. 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...