Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Impulse Buy

I impulsively bought another groupon coupon that involves being off the ground.  The first one was for a hot air balloon ride  This one is for a flight lesson at the Blaine Airport.  The coupon was 51% off. The lesson lasts 90 minutes of which 30 are spent in the air.  Geez, what have I done?  I think I will be fine.  I've been in small planes before.  My plan is to request to fly over my house and take a picture.  I also hope to poke a fluffy white cloud.  I know clouds are like fog but I still want to poke one and make it rain.  Or else I could land the plane on the cloud, get out and walk around like an angel. I wonder what it would be like to fly.  Soon I will know.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...