Thursday, September 14, 2017

Children

The refreshing thing about children is that, like a puppy, they don't follow the rules. Children haven't learned the rules of society. For example, when helping themselves to a piece of fruit like a banana or an apple, they might take the sticker off and stick it under the kitchen cupboard instead of throwing the sticker into the wastebasket that is in the same room. As a parent I thought it was important to teach children to follow all the rules. As a grandparent I think it is important to choose wisely which rules you follow and which rules you do not follow. I know my tendency to giggle at inappropriate things might give children the wrong idea but some stuff they do is just so gosh darn funny I can't help it.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...