Saturday, September 9, 2017

Time Capsule from 7/17/2007 Was Opened Today

I just realized that I started this blog ten years ago - right after Girl Scout Troop 631 put together a time capsule. Today we met at Como Park and opened the time capsule. I believe Troop 631 was an above average group because we still all enjoy each other's company. I was happy to get a dusty box out of my garage attic. Somehow most of the contents are back in my garage. What? How did that happen? Happy belated blogaversary to Orange Sue! Ten years! A decade! Not being a Girl Scout leader left me with the free time to start a blog. Oh, the stories I could write about this troop!

No comments:

Time Of The Lotus Bloom

Now is the season for the blooming of American lotus. The flowers near shore stand higher above the water line than the flowers in deeper wa...