Saturday, September 9, 2017

Time Capsule from 7/17/2007 Was Opened Today

I just realized that I started this blog ten years ago - right after Girl Scout Troop 631 put together a time capsule. Today we met at Como Park and opened the time capsule. I believe Troop 631 was an above average group because we still all enjoy each other's company. I was happy to get a dusty box out of my garage attic. Somehow most of the contents are back in my garage. What? How did that happen? Happy belated blogaversary to Orange Sue! Ten years! A decade! Not being a Girl Scout leader left me with the free time to start a blog. Oh, the stories I could write about this troop!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...