Thursday, September 28, 2017

Delay, Deny Hopy You Die, How America Poisoned It's Soldiers

Hi folks,
A bunch of my military moms are trying to bring this movie to the Twin Cities.    Content owners (studios, filmmakers) and theaters have varying costs associated with facilitating an event depending on the day and time of each screening. The ticket threshold makes sure that all the costs are covered before the event is confirmed.  Last time I checked, they needed 91 more tickets to have the event go forward.  Some friends and I are going.  A number of my military mom’s kids have suffered various cancers upon their return.  The use of depleted uranium in armaments and the  use of open burn pits have contributed to the cancer rates, I am sure. 
 
If you are interested, go to the web site and reserve a ticket.  If the threshold isn’t met, the ticket won’t be charged.  Even if you can't attend but think the issue is worth getting out there, buy a ticket anyway.  Worth $13 I'd say!
 
Here is the site to reserve a ticket for St. Anthony Main Theatre:
 
The deadline to reserve a ticket before the event is cancelled is October 16.




 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...