Thursday, September 14, 2017

The Big Moo

I read The Big Moo by Seth Godin and found it fascinating. At the library I judged a book by the cover and came up with a winner. I like cows and I like it when they moo and I like catchy titles. The suggestion of this book is to start taking risks, quit trying to be perfect, and aim for remarkable. I agree with the goal to be remarkable. Being remarkable is a remarkable goal. One chapter of this short book stuck with me. The advice for good customer service is to try something and ask the customer if they like it. If the customer likes it do it again.  If the customer doesn't like it try something else. Isn't that good advice? The fact that sex therapists offer the same advice is remarkable!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...