Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sweaty Eddy

Last night Offspring #2 and I went to see a performance of Sister Act at the Fridley Community Theater.  My nephew played a police officer named Eddy.  He was great.  He can sing.  He can dance.  He can sing and he can dance at the same time.  I have seen him perform before and I have never been disappointed.  As we all stood and clapped at the end of the show I had the thought, as usual, "I should get into community theater myself!"  I always think that because it looks like so much fun during the applause part.  I am sure for every hour of applause there were 100 hours of no applause and hard work.  Oh, well.  Maybe, someday, I will get into community theater.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...