Wednesday, November 28, 2018

All About Me!

I learned something new today. In wasting time on the internet  exploring scientific materials I found a website that told me the following facts about myself.
1. 46 pounds of me is muscle and 22 pounds of me is bone.
2. My middle finger nail has grown 7 feet in my lifetime. My big toe nail has grown 3 feet 8 inches.
3. My heart has beat 2.7 billion times.
4. I have peed 1,002,462 fluid ounces of urine. I have excreted 328,652 ounces of sweat.  I have cried 774 ounces of tears.
5. 54% of me is water.
6. I have 5 million hair follicles.
7. I have shed 400 eggs in my lifetime.
8. I am made up 3.8 trillion cells.
This is all very personal stuff.  You can find out personal things about yourself at this website: http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/the-making-of-me-and-you

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...