Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Ender's Shadow

I read Orson Scott Card's best-selling book Ender's Shadow. When I picked it up at the library I did not know this is part of a six book science fiction all about the character Bean. I also didn't know it was a parallel story to another series he wrote about Ender Wiggen. I liked Bean and I liked Ender. Both Bean and Ender are small, highly intelligent children. I enjoyed the concise writing style. I enjoy science fiction now and again. Will I read the parallel story and the five more books about Bean? I really don't think so. The idea of using children for political games and war is not appealing to me. I think children should be allowed to be children

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...