Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Heartburn

I chose the book Heartburn by Nora Ephron because I saw on the cover that it was read by Meryl Streep. Holy cow, I was smiling and snickering the entire time I listened to this book on CD. Part of the reason it was so darn funny is the acting talent of Meryl Streep. This author also wrote the screen play for When Harry Met Sally and Sleepless in Seattle. This story of based on the author's marriage to Carl Bernstein. After reading a book like this I vow I would never marry an author. Good lord, the things they could write about you! The book is probably not as funny to her ex-husband and his lover, Margaret Jay.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...