Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Scarves for Kids

Earlier this month I went camping on the north shore of Minnesota with my grand girls. I brought some blue yarn and a pair of knitting needles. I asked if either of them wanted a blue scarf. One girl said she wanted a blue scarf and the other girl said she wanted a purple scarf. They looked at me expectantly as if I could make the scarves appear instantly. I thought I had more room in the back seat of an Audi SUV with two child seats than I actually had. There was no way I could knit on this trip. Since the trip ended I have completed two little scarves. I adorned them with some flowers on both ends. I plan on seeing these grand girls soon. I hope they  like their scarves!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...