Monday, August 26, 2019

Neighbors

On Saturday I texted my neighbor about an article I got in the mail about the local elementary school principal. Today she responded to that text. She also texted she bought too much arugula and romaine and would I like some lettuce? I responded yes if she took my eggs. She comes over at 7 p.m. with arugula, romaine, two magazines, and a Tupperware dish of an egg/tofu salad she likes to make. I gave her my eggs and half a bag of red potatoes that I knew I could not finish before they went bad. I am so lucky to have the nice neighbors that I have. Building a good relationship takes some effort but the pay off is so very large that I don't mind spending my time and energy.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...