Thursday, March 26, 2020

Every Note Played

I was lucky to find Every Note Played by Lisa Genova on the cloud library. I have already read her other medical fiction novels about Alzheimers, Huntington's disease, autism and stroke. I read this book voraciously. Because it is advised to stay home and in the house, I didn't feel bad about reading it. I read for hours at a time. She is an excellent writer. This book is about ALS. I have a friend with ALS so I was thinking about him while I read. Yes, sometimes tears were streaming down my face. ALS is a tough diagnosis for anyone. Her next book will be about bipolar disorder and I plan to read that one too.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...