Wednesday, March 4, 2020

New Library Card

This morning I drove down to the McDonalds on London Road and bought two large cups of coffee.  I got much accomplished. I spent all morning putting my bed together. After lunch I got a library card. I didn't take out any materials because I still have two books out from the library in Columbia Heights and I want to finish those first. Then I went to work on my boxes. I emptied 8 boxes today. I found  my purple toaster which I haven't seen since November. The woman who staged my home for sale put the purple toaster away and today is the first time I have seen it. I made myself an English muffin for breakfast and it tasted very good. I have yet to find the percolator. Note to self: Next time you move label the box with the percolator.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...