Thursday, March 5, 2020

Found It!


After another morning trip to McDonalds for coffee I opened every cardboard box labelled kitchen. Still no percolator. I started putting other stuff away. Unpacking takes a lot longer than packing because I have to decide where to put stuff. Some stuff I unpacked and asked myself, "Why did I keep this?" If in sincere doubt as to why I kept it I threw it away. I also threw away the belongings of previous tenants including a checkerboard (with no checkers), two packages of shrimp ramen, a metal rod and the business card to the Douglas County jail in Superior, Wisconsin (but I wonder what the story is on that one). Finally I peered inside my Coleman cooler. There was the percolator packed with my watering can, my kitchen brushes, a super soaker and a bottle of bubble solution. No more morning trips to McDonalds for coffee for me anymore!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...