Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bunny Cake Anyone?


I made a bunny cake this weekend (see above). I made a chocolate cake in 2 9 inch round cake pans. I used one pan for the head. I sliced two ears off the other cake and used the left overs for the debonair striped bow tie. I used powdered sugar frosting except I ran out of powdered sugar and substituted with granulated sugar so the frosting was not as creamy. It tastes good though. I colored a small amount of frosting to created this fearful albino bunny look. A couples strands of twist and peel licorice make the sweet whiskers. Just look at the eyes on this bunny - do they suggest horror, worry or mournfulness to you? It just isn't a happy bunny.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...