Sunday, March 16, 2008

Eighteen Long Months

I've been working on the same knitting project for at least 18 months. I made my first sweater. I thought I was done before Christmas but I accidently sewed the sleeve together wrong and it has taken me almost 3 more months to fix that sleeve. As I made the sweater I thought, gee, this seems large. As you can see in the photo, it is large. And you can't see all the way down to the lower hem in the photo. It's almost a sweater dress large. But it is done (Yeah!) and now I am free to go on to something else. For my next project, I am thinking a bathroom rug in purple with gray trim would be nice. I was going to make it out of the 100% cotton yarn I usually use for dishcloths. I found a pattern on the Lion Brand website for bathroom rugs. Now I can use my Michael's gift card that I got for my birthday!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...